Mmmh, I had missed these posts, sorry.
On the good side, I have rolled out a better domain summary page. For a given domain, it now reports:
- the IP/ASN it was found on (and links to the FIRE report for the given ASN)
- other domains found on the same IPs
- registration information (registrar, registrant, creation date) [for registrars that are supported]
- a list of the malicious and suspicious URLs detected on the domain
- a list of the exploits detected
- the latest URLs that were analyzed
- other domains that are reachable by visiting pages on the given domain
I find that this page generally gives a good overview of what is going on with a certain domain/server.
See for example the summary for findhereandnow.com, a well-known koobface domain:http://wepawet.cs.ucsb.edu/domain.php?hash=e5f1e528c0b5656e62af4a049ecc9d6a&type=js
To reach a domain summary page, just click on the link "See the report for domain ..." at the beginning of an analysis report.
Of course comments and suggestions are welcome!