Author Topic: Another malware site  (Read 4051 times)

October 22, 2008, 09:21:52 am
Read 4051 times

m0sh3

Hi, I'm not sure where to post it, but when I've googled for "alexvasiliev1987@cocainmail.com" it gave me list of malware sites hosted on your website.

I was looking for it because I've encountered http://forcedscan.com/ website which is apparently owned by this person.
I've notified the hosting company, but who knows when they will take any steps.
Firefox is already blocking this website, but not other browsers.

As I did not see this website in your database, I thought it would be nice to report it here.

Thanks,
Boris.

October 22, 2008, 12:15:47 pm
Reply #1

JohnC

• Special Members

Thanks for reporting it :)

Since EstDomains has been deleting domains registered for malicious activities. A lot of people have now moved to registering domains through RegTime.net, InterNet.BS and through what appears to be a private service dedicated to registering "bulletproof domains" for criminal activities. alexvasiliev1987@cocainmail.com is one email address being used as the registrant contact and as the registrar for these sites, and also alexey@cocainmail.com.

Since InterCage/Atrivo has gone offline the amount of malicious activity in InternetServiceTeam's address space has increased. And so has LayeredTech.com (LTDomains.com).

The question is, how responsive are these registrars/hosts?

October 22, 2008, 06:39:12 pm
Reply #2

MysteryFCM

• Administrator

• Personal Text
    Phishing Phanatic
    • I.T. Mate
I can tell you with 100% accuracy - regtime.net are NOT responsive to abuse reports (neither via telephone or e-mail).
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

October 31, 2008, 10:38:18 am
Reply #3

Serg

• Special Members

I can tell you with 100% accuracy - regtime.net are NOT responsive to abuse reports (neither via telephone or e-mail).
We'll see
http://www.regtime.net/en/contacts.pl