Thanks for the new beta... looks like another solid release. I'm very excited about the tabs feature and it's great to see it coming to a reality!
I've found a bunch of bugs in 0.922 and have some suggestions. They are included below.
Thanks again, and keep up the great work!
default nab name numbering reuse
- Create new tab [New Tab (2)]
- Close first tab [New Tab (1)]
- Create new tab [expected: New Tab (3), actual: New Tab (2)]
'Decode' - 'Selection length' doesn't display selection length when selection occurs due to a 'Find' operation.
Tools: Numbered list Maker is buggy. It puts a random number of \n before the output. Also, if input contains a blank line then the number of \n in output is much larger... sometimes the output is blank. Never noticed this behavior before.
Inconsistent capitalization in tabs (examples - Numbered list Maker vs. Templated list maker, should M be caps or not?) [I know it's a silly bug]
Settings tab, when maximized (on 1024x768) seems broken. The 'Clipboard monitor triggers' section covers most of the replace eval() section. [i can provide a screenshot if you want it]
Putting & in a URL causes the char to get underlined in tab name (ex. h&ttp://blah.com causes t to get underlined [this is a Windows issue but you can escape it i think])
* CTRL-W to close tab
* Send to decoder to bring decoder window into focus (don't do this for append though)
* make tabs include the top tabs so that you dont need to worry about keeping decode tabs in syc with download tabs
* add a concatenate feature to misc decoders (too many times i see URLs that are split up with "ht"+"tp"+":/".. etc
* download/debugger load from file (sometimes i want to just view a file locally without putting it on a webserver)
* download all (with referrer/proxy/cookie/user agent) on numbered list maker (i think everyone uses this for malware with names like 1.exe or loader1.exe)
* option to disable URL history (i hate autocomplete.. it's good in real browsers, not so much here)